After three years of reviewing and actualizing the University’s inventory, Complutense University is proven to be an institution with great artistic value. It’s one of the public institutions with the most numerous and the most important cultural and historical heritages.
Complutense University possesses more than six thousand unique works of art, covering almost all periods of the human era. From Roman to Gothic to Renaissance, all forms of art collections are preserved here.
- Exhibition theme: Wisdom and Brightness
- Tickets: free entrance
- Time: from 19th May to 10th December
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 – 18:45
- Sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 15:00
- Location: Centro Arte Complutense (Av. Juan de Herrera 2, Madrid)
In addition, the exhibition offers free guided tours for visitors.
- Reservation: please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Number of people: 10-20
- Tuesday: 12:00
- Thursday: 10:30, 12:30
- Friday: 12:00
Noted: Free guided tours won’t be available from the 1st of August to the 17th of September.
For those who can’t make it to the offline exhibition, you can still enjoy it online through the website mentioned below. The audio guide service is also available for online touring. Consulting more at www.ucm.es/cultura/obras-y-audioguias